Ignition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» WOW!!!!!!!!!
Can people Please Respond with when they are available to be online EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:50 pm by Fastback247

» Japanese vs. Muscle Event
Can people Please Respond with when they are available to be online EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:41 pm by NitrousX

» Ignition Club Number plates
Can people Please Respond with when they are available to be online EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:22 pm by Fastback247

» Forza 4 Club Launch
Can people Please Respond with when they are available to be online EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:59 pm by NitrousX

» Club Liveries
Can people Please Respond with when they are available to be online EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:36 pm by NitrousX

» Forza 4!!!!!
Can people Please Respond with when they are available to be online EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:33 pm by NitrousX

» Ignition Club Update & Patch
Can people Please Respond with when they are available to be online EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:44 pm by NitrousX

» TDU2 Exploration Pack & more
Can people Please Respond with when they are available to be online EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:34 pm by NitrousX

» PC User Pending/Waiting List
Can people Please Respond with when they are available to be online EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:54 am by adamzuon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Can people Please Respond with when they are available to be online

+2
darkstar516
adamzuon
6 posters

Ignition :: Ignition :: Platform :: PC

Go down

Can people Please Respond with when they are available to be online Empty Can people Please Respond with when they are available to be online

Post by adamzuon Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:57 am

hey guys sorry i've been a tad lazy... i want to remove people who aren't contributing to the club but this may be a case of unable to because there is no one on at the time....

So... what i want is can you guys please respond to this thread of when you are able to be online so that i can create a list so when people are available we can actually DO Club vs Club races

adamzuon
Tuner
Tuner

Back to top Go down

Can people Please Respond with when they are available to be online Empty Re: Can people Please Respond with when they are available to be online

Post by adamzuon Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:48 am

i am available any day except Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday

adamzuon
Tuner
Tuner

Back to top Go down

Can people Please Respond with when they are available to be online Empty Re: Can people Please Respond with when they are available to be online

Post by darkstar516 Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:39 am

Im usually available most nights although I havent been on much recently since the lack of re-playability and no easy-ish money has put me off slightly, that and this week being ill for most of it and completely unable to use my laptop.
darkstar516
darkstar516
Tuner
Tuner

http://twitter.com/darkstar516

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDocBlade Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:51 pm

Avaliable every night, despite I'm splitting time with Xbox, TDU2, and SWAT 4.
TheDocBlade
TheDocBlade
Car Enthusiast
Car Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by f1r3dr1v3r Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:18 pm

i'm avaliable from 3pm-10pm est.

f1r3dr1v3r
Tuner
Tuner

Back to top Go down

Post by adamzuon Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:52 pm

just a heads up i wont be on till late sunday... i'm going for a 30 hour sailing race tomorrow/ sun and i wont get back on till late sunday

adamzuon
Tuner
Tuner

Back to top Go down

Post by Genocidal Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:06 am

Just got onto spring break so I'm fairly free for the next week. Generally though, Tues & Thurs-Sun evenings US Eastern time.
Genocidal
Genocidal
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleydz Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:01 pm

Generally I'm online during the day, rarely during the night/evening. But I just got my laptop, all I need now is decent connection for the internet.

Bleydz
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Post by f1r3dr1v3r Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:27 pm

Bleydz wrote:Generally I'm online during the day, rarely during the night/evening. But I just got my laptop, all I need now is decent connection for the internet.
hope for it doesnt overheat that's what happened to my laptop for every high grahpic movement game.. like fps games.

f1r3dr1v3r
Tuner
Tuner

Back to top Go down

Post by f1r3dr1v3r Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:52 pm

make an announcement of a meeting in-game when u come back, that way we would know if people are still playing or out of the club and also make sure you tell them to visit the forums once in a while to keep them updated. this will also be the elimination process of players in our club who are in-active.

f1r3dr1v3r
Tuner
Tuner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down