Ignition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» WOW!!!!!!!!!
Your favourite Car, Class and Championship so far... ? EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:50 pm by Fastback247

» Japanese vs. Muscle Event
Your favourite Car, Class and Championship so far... ? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:41 pm by NitrousX

» Ignition Club Number plates
Your favourite Car, Class and Championship so far... ? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:22 pm by Fastback247

» Forza 4 Club Launch
Your favourite Car, Class and Championship so far... ? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:59 pm by NitrousX

» Club Liveries
Your favourite Car, Class and Championship so far... ? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:36 pm by NitrousX

» Forza 4!!!!!
Your favourite Car, Class and Championship so far... ? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:33 pm by NitrousX

» Ignition Club Update & Patch
Your favourite Car, Class and Championship so far... ? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:44 pm by NitrousX

» TDU2 Exploration Pack & more
Your favourite Car, Class and Championship so far... ? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:34 pm by NitrousX

» PC User Pending/Waiting List
Your favourite Car, Class and Championship so far... ? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:54 am by adamzuon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Your favourite Car, Class and Championship so far... ?

+5
Buzzkill
Enduro86EjS
TheDocBlade
Fastback247
Young-tree
9 posters

Go down

Your favourite Car, Class and Championship so far... ? Empty Your favourite Car, Class and Championship so far... ?

Post by Young-tree Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:59 am

Was just wondering what everyone's best feeling car so far is?
Also the most fun championship and which class of car they can see themselves cruising in?

Personally I started with the Lancia and I love it!!
Doing the C4 championship was great -the first good feel of the car.

Currently doing the A5 and its very good also, using the AUDI S5 Coupe .. It is gorgeous!
My favourite car so far for utterly amazing performance - especially vs the other A5 class cars.

lookin forward to challenging some of you guys in game!

Young-tree
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Your favourite Car, Class and Championship so far... ? Empty Re: Your favourite Car, Class and Championship so far... ?

Post by Fastback247 Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:26 pm

I love mustangs but still a all around car enthusiast and I loved my fastback for c4 classic, I enjoy the raw handling of old cars makes you work harder. I also bought the 2010 mustang gt with one tail pipe exhaust (thanks edan) and love the way it handles and will prob use that in the A class racing.
Fastback247
Fastback247
Car Enthusiast
Car Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Your favourite Car, Class and Championship so far... ? Empty Re: Your favourite Car, Class and Championship so far... ?

Post by Young-tree Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:13 pm

Yea, the mustang is nice all rite - I test drove it a bit, but I knew I was getting one from the girl so I said I wouldn't start with it.
I noticed they messed up the exhaust on the GT - tdu2 forums were mad about it.
My A2 will be (hopefully) the 2007 Nissan GT-R R35 - Tho I waS expectin the Spec V but no harm, still drives guuuuud Very Happy

Young-tree
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDocBlade Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:54 pm

My favourite was the c4 so far, I still need to race the a6, a5, a4, a3,a2 tournaments, need to buy them CARS! rabbit
TheDocBlade
TheDocBlade
Car Enthusiast
Car Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Enduro86EjS Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:46 pm

My favorite atm is the C6 WRX STi, love the feel of AWD, espeically on starts

Enduro86EjS
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzkill Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:00 pm

458 Italia...... it's incredible... oh and that Spyker SUV... wow... just wow

Buzzkill
Tuner
Tuner

Back to top Go down

Post by Young-tree Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:25 pm

I tested out the spyker and the bugatti - they were pretty good - I still think that the earlier cars are just ... well .. feel nicer - Sometimes the A3-A1 cars I find can be almost too much to handle.. maby I just need practice =)

I think the A2 RWD cars are v.tough to control also - for those who have done the licenses would know.

... then again .. is there such a thing as TOO much power ?Very Happy

Young-tree
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Post by JNL74091 Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:36 pm

Im feeling the WRX but i got mine upgraded ya digg? perfect for those windy roads haha ooo and I HATE THE GTI VW PISSES ME OFF HAHA BUT MY AVATART LOOKS SEXY DRIVING IT OOOOO AND THE ASTON MARTIN ONE-77 AND THE DODGE VIPERS NICE OOOO AND ALL THE PANGINI ZONDAS ARE SOOOO BEAUTIFUL
JNL74091
JNL74091
Car Enthusiast
Car Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Young-tree Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:15 pm

JNL74091 wrote:MY AVATART LOOKS SEXY DRIVING IT OOOOO AND THE ASTON MARTIN ONE-77 AND THE DODGE VIPERS NICE OOOO AND ALL THE PANGINI ZONDAS ARE SOOOO BEAUTIFUL

Soommeone has got a case of adrenalin rush Very Happy
Ohh yesh!

Young-tree
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDocBlade Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:17 pm

Daaaaamn son, someone is a little bit excited...as i am my MY AUDI R8, NOT COVERTIBLE, but still it OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
TheDocBlade
TheDocBlade
Car Enthusiast
Car Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Enduro86EjS Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:47 am

New Favorite is the Nissan Skyline GT-R

Enduro86EjS
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Post by Young-tree Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:34 am

Enduro86EjS wrote:New Favorite is the Nissan Skyline GT-R
Oeeee where dat ? Very Happy

Young-tree
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Post by darkstar516 Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:42 am

Young-tree wrote:
Enduro86EjS wrote:New Favorite is the Nissan Skyline GT-R
Oeeee where dat ? Very Happy

Asian Cars dealer.
I have the GT-R as well, love it to bits, handling and acceleration is amazing, and for only 75k in-game, supercar performance at sports car price.
Even though I havent unlocked the A2 championships yet, I just wanted the car because it is amazing, it doesnt muck about on the start line with a burnout, it just goes, and it does.
darkstar516
darkstar516
Tuner
Tuner

http://twitter.com/darkstar516

Back to top Go down

Post by Young-tree Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:04 am

Mustn't have the skyline unlocked yet myself -
I did the same with the GTR, found it second hand at the shop for 35k
Defo a v.nice car - but I found the odd time it didn't want to turn hehe -

It doesn't seem to have as much kick as the viper though, also an A2 car - will be tough deciding power over asthetics Very Happy

Young-tree
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Post by Young-tree Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:00 pm

darkstar516 wrote:
Asian Cars dealer.

oops - Edited .. I think I was mistaking the Nissan GT-R for Skyline GTR ... same car rite?
Would explain why I was still looking for it in vain.

Young-tree
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Post by darkstar516 Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:39 pm

Young-tree wrote:
darkstar516 wrote:
Asian Cars dealer.

oops - Edited .. I think I was mistaking the Nissan GT-R for Skyline GTR ... same car rite?
Would explain why I was still looking for it in vain.

Sort of. GTR name is the R35, Skyline name is R34 and back.
darkstar516
darkstar516
Tuner
Tuner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDocBlade Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:00 pm

And the design of both cars are very different...the skyline is well much alike the old subaru impreza and the GT-R...is more round in the back.
TheDocBlade
TheDocBlade
Car Enthusiast
Car Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Young-tree Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Ah ok- No skyline R34 in the game then ?
Just done the A2 with R35 and t'was amazing! nippy thing but with good top speed. W!nn4r

Young-tree
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Post by NitrousX Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:27 pm

i wanted to but then the dealership said ''your garage is full, would you like to sell your vehicles?'' then I said hell to the no so im saving nearly there ^^.
NitrousX
NitrousX
The Conglomerate
The Conglomerate

https://ignition.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tbiz4 Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:51 pm

Absolutely love my GTR! Drives and handles beautifully. Red exterior with gray interior, looks good.
tbiz4
tbiz4
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Post by darkstar516 Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:02 am

Young-tree wrote:Ah ok- No skyline R34 in the game then ?

Nope.
I wonder if there's still that car request/suggestions topic at TDU2 forums, I may suggest the Reventon.
I know that there's no Lamborghini's in the game, but its a truly amazing looking car.
darkstar516
darkstar516
Tuner
Tuner

Back to top Go down

Post by NitrousX Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:28 pm

here you go mate BAM http://forums.testdriveunlimited2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=697 there you can request all the cars you may desire.
NitrousX
NitrousX
The Conglomerate
The Conglomerate

https://ignition.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum