Ignition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» WOW!!!!!!!!!
Whos completed the championships/cups? EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:50 pm by Fastback247

» Japanese vs. Muscle Event
Whos completed the championships/cups? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:41 pm by NitrousX

» Ignition Club Number plates
Whos completed the championships/cups? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:22 pm by Fastback247

» Forza 4 Club Launch
Whos completed the championships/cups? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:59 pm by NitrousX

» Club Liveries
Whos completed the championships/cups? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:36 pm by NitrousX

» Forza 4!!!!!
Whos completed the championships/cups? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:33 pm by NitrousX

» Ignition Club Update & Patch
Whos completed the championships/cups? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:44 pm by NitrousX

» TDU2 Exploration Pack & more
Whos completed the championships/cups? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:34 pm by NitrousX

» PC User Pending/Waiting List
Whos completed the championships/cups? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:54 am by adamzuon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Whos completed the championships/cups?

+2
Fastback247
NitrousX
6 posters

Go down

Whos completed the championships/cups? Empty Whos completed the championships/cups?

Post by NitrousX Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:42 pm

I have clocked all the single player races now and received the 5.5million reward plus a car I won't you tell what it is but its a car that everyone wanted in the game from the start. I also finished the long time trail in Hawaii Area 2 121 Miles affraid shocking and I finished it in 48''02''46 and currently ranked 31 in the Buggatti Super-sport I managed to top 266mph in it lvl 2 upgrades and I have a mileage of 321 miles on it already and I need a service MOT check now ^^.

I'm happy that i finished the single player though but I think it was shorter than it should be, there should be at least another two cups seeing as Hawaii is split in 4 sections though. But it gives me time to put money towards the club and upgrade the cars I have, plus I won't need to buy any cars or houses for a long while yet. Just waiting for you guys to hurry up ^^.
NitrousX
NitrousX
The Conglomerate
The Conglomerate

https://ignition.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Whos completed the championships/cups? Empty Re: Whos completed the championships/cups?

Post by Fastback247 Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:27 pm

Nice, Working on it Boss!!!! king
Fastback247
Fastback247
Car Enthusiast
Car Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Whos completed the championships/cups? Empty Re: Whos completed the championships/cups?

Post by darkstar516 Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:35 pm

NitrousX123 wrote:I have clocked all the single player races now and received the 5.5million reward plus a car I won't you tell what it is but its a car that everyone wanted in the game from the start. I also finished the long time trail in Hawaii Area 2 121 Miles affraid shocking and I finished it in 48''02''46 and currently ranked 31 in the Buggatti Super-sport I managed to top 266mph in it lvl 2 upgrades and I have a mileage of 321 miles on it already and I need a service MOT check now ^^.

I'm happy that i finished the single player though but I think it was shorter than it should be, there should be at least another two cups seeing as Hawaii is split in 4 sections though. But it gives me time to put money towards the club and upgrade the cars I have, plus I won't need to buy any cars or houses for a long while yet. Just waiting for you guys to hurry up ^^.

I'm pretty much the same as you. I was really disappointed with so few races really, the championship idea is really good, but there needs to be alot more, and like you said, more Hawaii Area cups as well would be better
darkstar516
darkstar516
Tuner
Tuner

http://twitter.com/darkstar516

Back to top Go down

Post by Fastback247 Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:57 pm

What would be cool is if Atari would set-up a club race tournaments or single you do a time trial and the top times get in tournament, kind of like Forza did. But they would prob ***** that up too. I hope there will be some more single race DLC's we shall see.
Fastback247
Fastback247
Car Enthusiast
Car Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by NitrousX Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:53 am

True me, cookies and Noddy would like to have a pink slip feature but for clubs don't know whether it would be feasible due to the bugs and exploits they have had buts a good idea. We defiantly need more DLC for single player I know we have instant challenges in single player but thats not enough
NitrousX
NitrousX
The Conglomerate
The Conglomerate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cod Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:15 pm

Nice going! (:

A question!
How do we earn big money when the cups are won?

Cod
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Post by NitrousX Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:23 pm

well the only other ways to receive BIG money would be in the community challenges and the instant single player challenges on the map
NitrousX
NitrousX
The Conglomerate
The Conglomerate

Back to top Go down

Post by noxiousg Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:56 am

The best way to farm money is probably the Speed: Straight Ahead race of the second Hawaii cup. $20,000 every two minutes or so isn't that good, but it's probably the best there is after you win all the purses.

noxiousg
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Post by NitrousX Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:36 pm

true have to be cautious at the same due to other players/traffic on the road
NitrousX
NitrousX
The Conglomerate
The Conglomerate

Back to top Go down

Post by f1r3dr1v3r Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:07 pm

NitrousX123 wrote:true have to be cautious at the same due to other players/traffic on the road
eh? its a single player thing.

f1r3dr1v3r
Tuner
Tuner

Back to top Go down

Post by NitrousX Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:10 pm

well PS3 & xbox users do their single player campaign while online unless we disconnect its offline.
NitrousX
NitrousX
The Conglomerate
The Conglomerate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum