Ignition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» WOW!!!!!!!!!
A Few Ideas For The Club EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:50 pm by Fastback247

» Japanese vs. Muscle Event
A Few Ideas For The Club EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:41 pm by NitrousX

» Ignition Club Number plates
A Few Ideas For The Club EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:22 pm by Fastback247

» Forza 4 Club Launch
A Few Ideas For The Club EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:59 pm by NitrousX

» Club Liveries
A Few Ideas For The Club EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:36 pm by NitrousX

» Forza 4!!!!!
A Few Ideas For The Club EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:33 pm by NitrousX

» Ignition Club Update & Patch
A Few Ideas For The Club EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:44 pm by NitrousX

» TDU2 Exploration Pack & more
A Few Ideas For The Club EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:34 pm by NitrousX

» PC User Pending/Waiting List
A Few Ideas For The Club EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:54 am by adamzuon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Few Ideas For The Club

2 posters

Go down

A Few Ideas For The Club Empty A Few Ideas For The Club

Post by DarrellW94 Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:55 am

I've been having a think on things that would enhance everyone's experience of the club, here are a few things that I think will make the club a lot of fun:
  • 'Parties' for big events such as club upgrades, buying new club cars, winning tournaments against other clubs. In these we would hang out in the club for a while, then we could head out for a cruise and possibly have a few drag races?!
    Very Happy
  • Ensure there are always challenges available at the bar for club members to do whilst they are in the club.
  • Have regular meet ups with other clubs for cruises and races.

A few things on the admin side of things...
  • Divide costs to upgrade the club or buy new cars between all members of the club. For instance, the first club upgrade is $5 million / 8 = $625000 each (I've already donated this Razz ). This makes it fair on everyone.
  • Have a good system for moving players up the hierarchy, making it so criteria have to be met before moving up a rank.
  • Make the club private!!! Before we get any non-members joining up!!! Evil or Very Mad

There the ideas I've had for now, and obviously some of these would have already been thought up. Embarassed But I think it would be good for other people to post there ideas to make it more fun for everyone! Smile

See you around,
DarrellW94. Cool

DarrellW94
Tuner
Tuner

Back to top Go down

A Few Ideas For The Club Empty Re: A Few Ideas For The Club

Post by NitrousX Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:07 pm

Good ideas especially the idea about setting up freq challenges and club meets party fiesta ^^. Bout donations not sure weather it should be required to donate as a compulsory act. As if heard feedback from others that if they have efficient amount they'll donate whatever they like.

Plus i don't like the idea of forcing any ones hand so to speak just to get exclusive cars or more member space. It think in general its down to the leaders to save as much money a side for club upgrades. Already for me I have 8mill aside for the first upgrade. Any one else who feels lead to donate by all means it would be a pleasure.
NitrousX
NitrousX
The Conglomerate
The Conglomerate

https://ignition.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down