Ignition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» WOW!!!!!!!!!
Anyone Else Getting Annoyed at Lack Of Online ? EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:50 pm by Fastback247

» Japanese vs. Muscle Event
Anyone Else Getting Annoyed at Lack Of Online ? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:41 pm by NitrousX

» Ignition Club Number plates
Anyone Else Getting Annoyed at Lack Of Online ? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:22 pm by Fastback247

» Forza 4 Club Launch
Anyone Else Getting Annoyed at Lack Of Online ? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:59 pm by NitrousX

» Club Liveries
Anyone Else Getting Annoyed at Lack Of Online ? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:36 pm by NitrousX

» Forza 4!!!!!
Anyone Else Getting Annoyed at Lack Of Online ? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:33 pm by NitrousX

» Ignition Club Update & Patch
Anyone Else Getting Annoyed at Lack Of Online ? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:44 pm by NitrousX

» TDU2 Exploration Pack & more
Anyone Else Getting Annoyed at Lack Of Online ? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:34 pm by NitrousX

» PC User Pending/Waiting List
Anyone Else Getting Annoyed at Lack Of Online ? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:54 am by adamzuon

Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Anyone Else Getting Annoyed at Lack Of Online ?

5 posters

Go down

Anyone Else Getting Annoyed at Lack Of Online ? Empty Anyone Else Getting Annoyed at Lack Of Online ?

Post by Young-tree Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:18 pm

Hi guys-
    I wasnt going to post this but I really wanted to see how everyone else is find this?

The game is basically singleplayer the whole time at the minute - and I really really wanted to be part of a community in-game
    as well as here on the forums.

I have never seen a club member online or raced with them or even done club challenges -
    This is quite frustrating and I just wanted to know how everyone else's experience is due to this -

I feel like the clubs aren't up and running due to it (I know we are trying our best on the forums to get it all together and keep events running but its hard when we cant meet ingame)

Just feels tedious waiting for them to get a main section of the game up and running 10 days after its released in europe.
    views ? opinions ? thoughts ? =)

Young-tree
    Ricer
    Ricer

Back to top Go down

Anyone Else Getting Annoyed at Lack Of Online ? Empty Re: Anyone Else Getting Annoyed at Lack Of Online ?

Post by TheDocBlade Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:42 pm

At one hand,it's annoying the lack of online, but at least now you can feel reliefed since Atari/Eden will be releasing probably a server fix today probably in all servers(pc,360,ps3) and the QA testing might go until tomorrow or maybe next week...according to a dev.
    TheDocBlade
    TheDocBlade
    Car Enthusiast
    Car Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Anyone Else Getting Annoyed at Lack Of Online ? Empty Re: Anyone Else Getting Annoyed at Lack Of Online ?

Post by Fastback247 Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:38 pm

Yes it has been frustrating trying to get together with friends and get a cruise going or just hanging out in each others house and yes everyone is doing there single player mode to complete the solar crown racing, get some money, houses,cars etc so we will be ready to hit the club running. So hopefully clubs will be up soon and everyone will be ready to race, cruise and so on.
    Fastback247
    Fastback247
    Car Enthusiast
    Car Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by NitrousX Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:35 pm

hope MS/Sony release the patches this week our hopes have been restored. Hopefully friday or on the weekend the patches arrive
    NitrousX
    NitrousX
    The Conglomerate
    The Conglomerate

https://ignition.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by A Wookie Cookie Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:47 pm

Yeh it's still in the approval process, the 360 service status forum was updated yesterday but there is nothing new or good in it really.

There are a couple of fixes aside from all the obvious ones that are going to be addressed though which is nice.
    http://forums.testdriveunlimited2.com/showthread.php?t=28881

I've had the clothing unselectable thing, all my clothes deleted themselves while i was changing stuff. I've noticed the Ascari one, it revs out in 6th at 209 despite projected top speed (fully tuned) being 238

CCXR - Projected top speed is 271 (fully tuned) but it BARELY reaches 225.
    Merc CLK AMG63 "Outlaw" - the indicators are screwed, indicate left and the right indicators flash, inidcate right and ALL inidicators flash.

I'm sure there are some more top speed issues and little issues here and there but i just thought it was me.
    A Wookie Cookie
    A Wookie Cookie
    Tuner
    Tuner

Back to top Go down

Post by NitrousX Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:08 pm

wow that's a lot of bugs and glitches. I think you should notify atari on some of those bugs you have listed.
    NitrousX
    NitrousX
    The Conglomerate
    The Conglomerate

Back to top Go down

Post by Fastback247 Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:57 pm

Well I'm happy to say the xbox update we just got fixed my corrupt save so very happy about that and can now move on where I was and not start over. I also have been going back and fourth with Atari support about not recieving my pre-order shebly GT500 code but and they know its a problem and mistake on there part for not advertising that its for PC only. They offered my a black carbon DBS redeem code, so should I give in and take that or stick to my guns and wait for pre-order.
    Fastback247
    Fastback247
    Car Enthusiast
    Car Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by NitrousX Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:24 pm

say that you don't want it. Don't give in, cos if you do give in then the thread a lose really. Ima protest and get my code as well keep at it.
    NitrousX
    NitrousX
    The Conglomerate
    The Conglomerate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down