Ignition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» WOW!!!!!!!!!
Cops Vs Players mode .. how didn't I see this before! EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:50 pm by Fastback247

» Japanese vs. Muscle Event
Cops Vs Players mode .. how didn't I see this before! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:41 pm by NitrousX

» Ignition Club Number plates
Cops Vs Players mode .. how didn't I see this before! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:22 pm by Fastback247

» Forza 4 Club Launch
Cops Vs Players mode .. how didn't I see this before! EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:59 pm by NitrousX

» Club Liveries
Cops Vs Players mode .. how didn't I see this before! EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:36 pm by NitrousX

» Forza 4!!!!!
Cops Vs Players mode .. how didn't I see this before! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:33 pm by NitrousX

» Ignition Club Update & Patch
Cops Vs Players mode .. how didn't I see this before! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:44 pm by NitrousX

» TDU2 Exploration Pack & more
Cops Vs Players mode .. how didn't I see this before! EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:34 pm by NitrousX

» PC User Pending/Waiting List
Cops Vs Players mode .. how didn't I see this before! EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:54 am by adamzuon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cops Vs Players mode .. how didn't I see this before!

5 posters

Go down

Cops Vs Players mode .. how didn't I see this before! Empty Cops Vs Players mode .. how didn't I see this before!

Post by Young-tree Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:42 am

Im not sure if any one else has seen this.. or just that i'm super slow - but for the laf I tried crashin into a cop a few times ( dont say ya havn't wondered. .. im finished all the cups etc and was lookin for mischief)
Anyway, when my bar filled I was given the option to be pulled over in a few seconds and fined, or to leg-it ..
And then *if* the online is working, it has about 10 seconds to ask the local players to gang up and take you out.
If they dont want to the in-game cops are TOUGH! they flood the roads with crazy ammounts of vipers and mustangs...

Its frigin awesome!! you have 2 n half minutes to outrun them, and if you go offroad the chopper can "arrest" you!
And theres 8 levels of "get-away" and .. 32? of being the cop, each level increases ur .. social!
And a title too I believe.

Sry if ye all knew about this.. I just didnt think it was implemented n running yet - its a good passtime n fun cruising in your fave car at high speeds avoiding the cops!

Young-tree
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Cops Vs Players mode .. how didn't I see this before! Empty Re: Cops Vs Players mode .. how didn't I see this before!

Post by darkstar516 Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:39 am

Yeah its pretty cool, been as a cop a few times now, only caught a baddie once though. Only been as a baddie once, and managed to outrun them as well, since i was in a veryron and on a stupidly straight road Very Happy
darkstar516
darkstar516
Tuner
Tuner

http://twitter.com/darkstar516

Back to top Go down

Cops Vs Players mode .. how didn't I see this before! Empty Re: Cops Vs Players mode .. how didn't I see this before!

Post by Enduro86EjS Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:26 pm

dunno if they fixed it yet but everytime I was a cop it would spawn us 5 miles away from the target car, and them always being in a bugatti would already be at top speed heading away so its been near impossible to catch anyone and on top of that theres a bug that can cause you to lockup after the chase timer runs out your screen goes black and you have to restart.

Enduro86EjS
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Post by NitrousX Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:52 pm

its still the same bug there, in outlaw chases ive found using the GTR is the best outlaw car to use as it can shift in and out of traffic. And it has a great handbrake mechanism to.
NitrousX
NitrousX
The Conglomerate
The Conglomerate

https://ignition.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by A Wookie Cookie Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:39 pm

It's hard but not too hard if you give your evading strategy a good think, cops hate going off road it's like lava to them, so find 2 roads where there is a big grass plain in between, when you're almost screwed on one road just drive across the grass to the other, this worked brilliantly for me and I got the Merc at level 8. I just want that Viper cop car now. . . .mmmm
A Wookie Cookie
A Wookie Cookie
Tuner
Tuner

Back to top Go down

Post by NitrousX Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:18 am

good strategy ive used that method myself, has always got me out of trouble countless of times
NitrousX
NitrousX
The Conglomerate
The Conglomerate

https://ignition.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum