Ignition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» WOW!!!!!!!!!
Just a idea EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:50 pm by Fastback247

» Japanese vs. Muscle Event
Just a idea EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:41 pm by NitrousX

» Ignition Club Number plates
Just a idea EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:22 pm by Fastback247

» Forza 4 Club Launch
Just a idea EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:59 pm by NitrousX

» Club Liveries
Just a idea EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:36 pm by NitrousX

» Forza 4!!!!!
Just a idea EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:33 pm by NitrousX

» Ignition Club Update & Patch
Just a idea EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:44 pm by NitrousX

» TDU2 Exploration Pack & more
Just a idea EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:34 pm by NitrousX

» PC User Pending/Waiting List
Just a idea EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:54 am by adamzuon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Just a idea

3 posters

Ignition :: Ignition :: Platform :: PC

Go down

Just a idea Empty Just a idea

Post by Situation Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:10 pm

Hey bro's

I was just sitting on the tiolet, thinking a bit.. and came up with a idea..

I know you guy's are busy getting the club to lvl 3 so we can all join.. But i know that collecting 20mil is not so easy..

Now you got 16 players in the club.. what if (maybe it's done already) all of them donate min. 500k (maybe some will give more) = 8mil. That ofc is not that idea that i had but it is a start..

Now i saw the the club player list for the PC.. ofc the first thing i noticed is that i'm not on it yet.. so first i cried for a few hours.. Add me nr. 29. Situation!!!!

Now back to the idea.. you got 16 players in and that means you got another 13 players who are not in the club already.. Now if the leader(s) contact the other 13 players.. And remove some of the ppl who are in alreayd add the other 13.. so we can also donate a min. of 500k.. we could get the club money up to 15mil. which would be good..
I hope you know what i mean.

I'm sure there will be ppl who are willing to donate more and we get this thing to 20mil. and get it done..

It's not that i can't wait.. But i wanna help somehow atleast.. Cause in my eyes it's a bit stupid/unfair that others are putting in effort in the club to get it to lvl 3 while we (who got a spot once it's on lvl 3) are waiting and doing nothing..

Like i said i hope you get my point here.. I don't even know if this is possible but if it is.. You should think about it..

Situation
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Just a idea Empty Re: Just a idea

Post by f1r3dr1v3r Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:59 am

Situation wrote:Hey bro's

I was just sitting on the tiolet, thinking a bit.. and came up with a idea..

I know you guy's are busy getting the club to lvl 3 so we can all join.. But i know that collecting 20mil is not so easy..

Now you got 16 players in the club.. what if (maybe it's done already) all of them donate min. 500k (maybe some will give more) = 8mil. That ofc is not that idea that i had but it is a start..

Now i saw the the club player list for the PC.. ofc the first thing i noticed is that i'm not on it yet.. so first i cried for a few hours.. Add me nr. 29. Situation!!!!

Now back to the idea.. you got 16 players in and that means you got another 13 players who are not in the club already.. Now if the leader(s) contact the other 13 players.. And remove some of the ppl who are in alreayd add the other 13.. so we can also donate a min. of 500k.. we could get the club money up to 15mil. which would be good..
I hope you know what i mean.

I'm sure there will be ppl who are willing to donate more and we get this thing to 20mil. and get it done..

It's not that i can't wait.. But i wanna help somehow atleast.. Cause in my eyes it's a bit stupid/unfair that others are putting in effort in the club to get it to lvl 3 while we (who got a spot once it's on lvl 3) are waiting and doing nothing..

Like i said i hope you get my point here.. I don't even know if this is possible but if it is.. You should think about it..
its not really that easy like you said. gaining money might be easy. but we also need to gain xp. if we keep loosing some and then win alot it will get us to the xp we need for upgrade. we will loose a lot of xp if we loose some competitions against other clubs.

f1r3dr1v3r
Tuner
Tuner

Back to top Go down

Post by Situation Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:20 am

its not really that easy like you said. gaining money might be easy. but we also need to gain xp. if we keep loosing some and then win alot it will get us to the xp we need for upgrade. we will loose a lot of xp if we loose some competitions against other clubs.

Well i know that.. how is the club on money and xp now?
Moeny:?
XP:?

And as far as i can remember the only thing you lose when you lose a race in lets call it club mode.. is some ranking points

In the "fun" club i am in now while i'm waiting for my spot in Ignition.. when i did races and when we lost we still got 24 xp and if we win we get like 116xp and that happend evry time.. Only thing we lost were ranking points like i said.. And as far as i know they are not needed for a upgrade

Correct me if i'm wrong but i didn't notice any XP loss on a lost race

Situation
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDocBlade Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:40 am

no you don't lose, you just gain, very few but you do, although you lose positions in the global ranking.
TheDocBlade
TheDocBlade
Car Enthusiast
Car Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Situation Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:31 pm

TheDocBlade wrote:no you don't lose, you just gain, very few but you do, although you lose positions in the global ranking.

But dont you think that i would be a good idea to crack up the money that way?

Or wel maybe better to get the xp first and then see what we can do about the money

Situation
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDocBlade Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:57 am

I don't know bro,you'd need LOTS of challenges to get 20m and when you lose a race you don't get any money
So, going with donations is much easier.
TheDocBlade
TheDocBlade
Car Enthusiast
Car Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Ignition :: Ignition :: Platform :: PC

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum