Ignition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» WOW!!!!!!!!!
Hey there! EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:50 pm by Fastback247

» Japanese vs. Muscle Event
Hey there! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:41 pm by NitrousX

» Ignition Club Number plates
Hey there! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:22 pm by Fastback247

» Forza 4 Club Launch
Hey there! EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:59 pm by NitrousX

» Club Liveries
Hey there! EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:36 pm by NitrousX

» Forza 4!!!!!
Hey there! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:33 pm by NitrousX

» Ignition Club Update & Patch
Hey there! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:44 pm by NitrousX

» TDU2 Exploration Pack & more
Hey there! EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:34 pm by NitrousX

» PC User Pending/Waiting List
Hey there! EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:54 am by adamzuon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hey there!

3 posters

Go down

Hey there! Empty Hey there!

Post by Situation Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:42 pm

Hey... Ladies and Gentleman.. Boy's and Girls.. Bothers and Sisters.. Pimp's and Ho's.. Gasgstas and Wankstas.. Playa's and Hustlers

My name is Asmir i'm 23 years old and atm i live in the Netherlands.. But i was born and raised in Bosnia (for some of you who dont know where that is well near... ah wth google it! Razz)! Atm i'm studying architecture (my second year) going well.. sometimes a bit busy but alway's got time to play... And if i dont got the time to play... well then i make the time to play! Wink

I'm playing on the PC

Played alot of race games befor.. almost all the NFS games.. Grid.. Dirt etc.. Last race game befor TDU2 was F1 2010.. played them mostly offline.. As for the Online games it were only shooters.. like COD MW/MW2/BO.. Battlefield bought it playd 2 mins.. it sucked never touched it again!.. And ofc CS:S.. So after i camped my whole entire gaming life (casue that is what i liked the most.. camping was my passion! that's no secret Razz) in different shooters.. I decided to try a online race game which was TDU2.. and BAM! it clicked from the first second.. I almost forgot what shooters are Razz.. Amazing game so far and yea there are a few little bugs in it.. but the most of them are fixed now so i cant complain about anything.. (not that i did complain befor but well) Razz

Just to keep things short.. When not playing.. i'm just chilling with some friends.. watching some movies.. or soccer games when some are on.. And ofc we alway's got a Shisha up and running.. For the ones of you who dont know what a Shisha is ----> http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3248/2961052784_dedc93f799.jpg that right there... Oh Yeah we are rockin it all day!..

ATTENTION!
1 more thing for the Leader(s).. Atm i am in a friends club.. but it is just for fun he made it just to see what it is about.. he has no plans in building it up what so ever.. He will disband it and i think that he will apply here aswell today or tomorrow.. So i would like to stay there untill you guy's got a free spot for me.. If that is okay with you.. if you dont like it then tell me and i will leave right now..

Soo that's about it..

A few more things you have to know:

In game Name: Situation
Steam ID: Bad___Boy (with 3x _)
Tel: +31-06304...... 2 mutch info.. or well if there are any hot girls here.. Holla at ya Boy.. just give me a PM! Razz

So feel free to add me.. (and ecspecially the Girls)..

I will see you in game.. Maybe you will see me 2 if you can catch up with me.. Like i say.. Go Fast.. or Go HOME!

It all depends on the Situaion you are in.. and thats the bottom line... cause the Sitch said so! Cya in game.. Wink

Last edited by Situation on Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Situation
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Hey there! Empty Re: Hey there!

Post by f1r3dr1v3r Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:18 pm

you know what will be good? if you challenged our club to boost our xp/money so we can upgrade the club faster. we only have about 2.3mil and the next upgrade is 20mil. this will only make the club gain money/xp faster. if you can help us. it will help you. Very Happy

f1r3dr1v3r
Tuner
Tuner

Back to top Go down

Post by Situation Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:13 pm

f1r3dr1v3r wrote:you know what will be good? if you challenged our club to boost our xp/money so we can upgrade the club faster. we only have about 2.3mil and the next upgrade is 20mil. this will only make the club gain money/xp faster. if you can help us. it will help you. Very Happy

Well Hi to you 2! Razz

I cant care less about that and i could do that..

But why didnt you come up wit that idea earlier.. since there are some more ppl on the list and if some of them wo are waiting open a club and challenge Ignition.. it would go even faster.. Razz

Situation
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDocBlade Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:11 pm

Welcome bro, and my man, if you want to challenge ignition for the time being, just let us know, since we need 100k xp and 20m to level 3 so... come along!
TheDocBlade
TheDocBlade
Car Enthusiast
Car Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Situation Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:26 pm

TheDocBlade wrote:Welcome bro, and my man, if you want to challenge ignition for the time being, just let us know, since we need 100k xp and 20m to level 3 so... come along!

Thnx bro Wink

Sure i can tell them to challange you.. but you gotta explain me how to.. belive it or not i have no clue how to do that XD.. Do they have to search for Ignition as club or what? I never set a race up.. alway's got invited..

If you tell me how.. and what to do and when i can get it done and help you guy's to get the club to lvl 3

Just let me know

Situation
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Post by f1r3dr1v3r Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:47 pm

Situation wrote:
TheDocBlade wrote:Welcome bro, and my man, if you want to challenge ignition for the time being, just let us know, since we need 100k xp and 20m to level 3 so... come along!

Thnx bro Wink

Sure i can tell them to challange you.. but you gotta explain me how to.. belive it or not i have no clue how to do that XD.. Do they have to search for Ignition as club or what? I never set a race up.. alway's got invited..

If you tell me how.. and what to do and when i can get it done and help you guy's to get the club to lvl 3

Just let me know
oh S**t good question... you have to go to the bar in the club and it will say challenges. but we can't challenge you guys. only if we're lucky to.. its a random pick.

f1r3dr1v3r
Tuner
Tuner

Back to top Go down

Post by Situation Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:50 pm

oh S**t good question... you have to go to the bar in the club and it will say challenges. but we can't challenge you guys. only if we're lucky to.. its a random pick.

Well it's a little f***ed up situation then.. isnt it? Razz

But maybe there is a way of getting it done

Situation
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDocBlade Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:38 pm

Now I got an issue here at work, whenever I see a post of you situation, I'll have to scroll down quickly the page because of that "god's work" and seeing it at work isn't quite the idea.
TheDocBlade
TheDocBlade
Car Enthusiast
Car Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Situation Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:47 pm

TheDocBlade wrote:Now I got an issue here at work, whenever I see a post of you situation, I'll have to scroll down quickly the page because of that "god's work" and seeing it at work isn't quite the idea.

Sorry Bro... I hope i didn't get you in any serious trouble.. But checking any forum at work is a risc since you never know what could pop up on the page.. unless you got some strickt rules Razz

I removed it.. so you can check the forums without scrolling donw quickly now Razz

Tought i share that god's work with the rest of you.. cause you know what they say.. sharing is caring Razz

Situation
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDocBlade Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:57 pm

I'm not forcing you to remove, if you want to keep it, you enlighten us wit h all the papa GOD has best, but I'll have to see the posts at home, that's all...lol
TheDocBlade
TheDocBlade
Car Enthusiast
Car Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Situation Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:18 pm

Ow ok then.. wel i will put it it back on later Razz Maybe i will cover some little parts Razz

Situation
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum