Ignition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» WOW!!!!!!!!!
Troubles signing up to Club in-game <PC> EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:50 pm by Fastback247

» Japanese vs. Muscle Event
Troubles signing up to Club in-game <PC> EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:41 pm by NitrousX

» Ignition Club Number plates
Troubles signing up to Club in-game <PC> EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:22 pm by Fastback247

» Forza 4 Club Launch
Troubles signing up to Club in-game <PC> EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:59 pm by NitrousX

» Club Liveries
Troubles signing up to Club in-game <PC> EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:36 pm by NitrousX

» Forza 4!!!!!
Troubles signing up to Club in-game <PC> EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:33 pm by NitrousX

» Ignition Club Update & Patch
Troubles signing up to Club in-game <PC> EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:44 pm by NitrousX

» TDU2 Exploration Pack & more
Troubles signing up to Club in-game <PC> EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:34 pm by NitrousX

» PC User Pending/Waiting List
Troubles signing up to Club in-game <PC> EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:54 am by adamzuon

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Troubles signing up to Club in-game <PC>

5 posters

Go down

Troubles signing up to Club in-game <PC> Empty Troubles signing up to Club in-game <PC>

Post by Poida Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:17 pm

Hey guys
Been having a few issues trying to take my spot in the club in-game. The game keeps freezing every time I scroll down the Club list and usually ends up in a comp restart.

Is there any way to get a direct invite or to quickly find the club in the list? I don't see any search function.

On a high note though, my G27 should be in next week so your going to see a lot more of me online soon Wink

Cheers
Poida
Poida
Poida
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Troubles signing up to Club in-game <PC> Empty Re: Troubles signing up to Club in-game <PC>

Post by DarrellW94 Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:54 pm

The club servers have been a bit temperamental recently, but sadly there's no way of inviting or searching, you have to scroll all the way down the list! Mad There's still six spaces left though so you should be alright! Very Happy The way it freezes is unusual though, that makes me think its a problem other than the game, but that's your call.

On another note, people have told me your a beast on the roads! Razz I look forward to giving you a race, my name is DarrellW94 in-game, so give me an add and we should race sometime! Wink

DarrellW94
Tuner
Tuner

Back to top Go down

Troubles signing up to Club in-game <PC> Empty Re: Troubles signing up to Club in-game <PC>

Post by Poida Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:43 pm

All good so its not just me then lol.

Me and my Atom have a certain flair to us. It's like a match made in heaven. The only down side is the straightaways, we kinda both don't like them. So feel free to jump in your Veyron or Kounezggggggeaajggggeaggggggg (Think I got the spelling right) and throw down the gauntlet. I will be waiting lol Smile
Poida
Poida
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Post by fric Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:05 am

My advice for joining the club would be to sort the clubs by level, and then invert the list. Not a lot of clubs are level 2 or 3 which will place Ignition quite high up compared to alphabetical order.

Also, I've noted that the list tends to freeze up if I scroll too quickly. Just gently browsing through clubs one by one seems to be fine.

With that said, I was invited by some random dude to his random club tonight - so it should be possible to invite someone, but I don't know how.

fric
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Post by Poida Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:12 am

Ok that inverted thing worked. I'm now in Ignition Smile

Thanks guys
Poida
Poida
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrellW94 Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:14 pm

Oh, didn't realise inviting was possible, I'll need to learn how to do that!! Shocked And my racing car of choice is my Veyron Super Sport, I've never got it faster than 260mph though... Wink

DarrellW94
Tuner
Tuner

Back to top Go down

Post by darkstar516 Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:54 pm

DarrellW94 wrote:Oh, didn't realise inviting was possible, I'll need to learn how to do that!! Shocked And my racing car of choice is my Veyron Super Sport, I've never got it faster than 260mph though... Wink

Har har, Ive gotten my lowly normal veyron to 263mph :p
darkstar516
darkstar516
Tuner
Tuner

http://twitter.com/darkstar516

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrellW94 Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:59 pm

darkstar516 wrote:
Har har, Ive gotten my lowly normal veyron to 263mph :p
Do not fear, I would not let you win that easily... Stage 3 tuned I hit 280mph today!!! Shocked

DarrellW94
Tuner
Tuner

Back to top Go down

Post by Poida Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:42 am

Speaking of A1s.. Anyone know where I can go to tune up my Aerial Atom?

The Brits just wont take it Razz
Poida
Poida
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDocBlade Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:43 pm

European Tuner, Hawaii Area 3, I'm trying to get 100% on discovery there so I can tune my blue veyron to lvl 4.
TheDocBlade
TheDocBlade
Car Enthusiast
Car Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by darkstar516 Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:26 pm

Poida wrote:Speaking of A1s.. Anyone know where I can go to tune up my Aerial Atom?

The Brits just wont take it Razz

Tried the British Supercar Tuner in the south-east of the island? It's where one of the tuners was in the first game.
darkstar516
darkstar516
Tuner
Tuner

http://twitter.com/darkstar516

Back to top Go down

Post by Poida Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:03 am

I never played the first game. For some reason its not available in our region for PC Razz

I'll check on one of the online maps Smile
Poida
Poida
Ricer
Ricer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down