Ignition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» WOW!!!!!!!!!
Ignition Official Club thread EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:50 pm by Fastback247

» Japanese vs. Muscle Event
Ignition Official Club thread EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:41 pm by NitrousX

» Ignition Club Number plates
Ignition Official Club thread EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:22 pm by Fastback247

» Forza 4 Club Launch
Ignition Official Club thread EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:59 pm by NitrousX

» Club Liveries
Ignition Official Club thread EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:36 pm by NitrousX

» Forza 4!!!!!
Ignition Official Club thread EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:33 pm by NitrousX

» Ignition Club Update & Patch
Ignition Official Club thread EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:44 pm by NitrousX

» TDU2 Exploration Pack & more
Ignition Official Club thread EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:34 pm by NitrousX

» PC User Pending/Waiting List
Ignition Official Club thread EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:54 am by adamzuon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ignition Official Club thread

3 posters

Go down

Ignition Official Club thread Empty Ignition Official Club thread

Post by NitrousX Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:04 pm

Hi Xbox Team,

We have now created the club if you’re struggling to find it, please add any of these members who are
currently in the Club. Please note the name is not Ignition due to some censorship or word filter on MS Xbox the name cannot be used. But I’m fighting to get it changed but for now the name is ‘’Ign We Live to Race’’.

Also if you see some of the members with different symbols above their head or in the members list. It’s
due to me upgrading their membership those who are executives, are responsible to upgrade the club and to add everyone to the club from the Official Recruit Thread and no one else. I will update this thread with those who have been added and those who are yet to added to the list. And those who have been added recently either ask me or the other exec’s to upgrade your membership to member so you can be enabled to drive any
of the exclusive cars.

Club Members
NitrousX Pres
TURBOBUNN
A Wookie Cookie Executive
HiiiiiiiiiiiLLY Executive
grarl123
Th3 GaM3R 736
I love Corpses Executive
Fastback247 Executive
jlofty
Tz I Noddyy
femy4real
uK I SiiKsHoTzZ
XPLICIT XCUTION
wereucool
Sniperdreams

Members yet to be added:
JRDriftin77
Fightingflake96
Tripleseven
Sean Geraghty
WhiteTopia
Enduro86EjS
thefranchise757
IrishEvo8
CHRIS STICK
White Topia
MartianJay22
xz V RAMPAGE xz
Johnlazarus
offi55

Above those who are executives due to the fact their activeness and continual support of the club, plus that
due to their region they can add anyone from Europe or US depending on where they reside. Note that their no bigger or better than anyone else so give them as much respect as you normally would, we are all equal no ones no greater than the other just that they have more responsibilities.
More opportunities to become an executive soon, me and the others will look at the activeness but spaces will be limited as we want to keep a cap on it.

Club Races:
Recently we have had much success racing against other clubs or other races due to the patch. Can’t
remember exactly what the ratio is but what I can tell is that it’s much better than some other clubs we have been against.

From my experience so far is, racing is about skill and keeping your cool. Nor is it about speed neither
others can back me up on this on several occasions so far we have been up against players with Buggati’s SS at level 4 and they keep falling off the track or hitting tree’s. Try not to get too frustrated as people try to ram you
off the road or let people get to you or will likely lose your cool and spin out.

Club Upgrades:
We are now level 2 not to worry me and others are working are way up the charts and leader boards.
Last time I checked we had just over 3k experience points so we have about another 6k to go to upgrade the club. Which will enable another 8 members to the club.

Please be patient though cos as we work our way up our experience points will take time to achieve.
Donations currently are at 32milion so we do not need any more donations at the moment, obviously when we
do upgrade to the last upgrade then we may a few but its up to your digression to if you feel like giving.

That’s it for now, like I said above I will update this thread with all the goings on.

Last edited by NitrousX on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:47 am; edited 3 times in total
NitrousX
NitrousX
The Conglomerate
The Conglomerate

https://ignition.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Ignition Official Club thread Empty Re: Ignition Official Club thread

Post by Fastback247 Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:55 pm

Thanks Nitrousx will do my best to help,support the club and memebers. I hope to get going today and those on the list above if you see me online hit me up so I can add you. I believe we can only have 8 members for level one if so we will work at the level up to get everyone in. But if anyone is online join up and start racing each other for practice for club vs club racing so we are familiar with each other. I know I need practice.
Fastback247
Fastback247
Car Enthusiast
Car Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by NitrousX Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:15 am

Thats the plan, now that we have upgraded to level 2. Thats why the real work starts its going to be a real grind but we will get there.

Also as your executive please do try to add everyone from the list if your online. Like Enduro, zephrxassin or YF Nightmare etc
NitrousX
NitrousX
The Conglomerate
The Conglomerate

Back to top Go down

Post by NitrousX Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:55 am

Update list has been updated and now we have upgraded we welcome the new members xD. Above words in bold are to be followed by thanks
NitrousX
NitrousX
The Conglomerate
The Conglomerate

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzkill Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:10 pm

hey guys... was in vacation... but I'm back now... whats the word on PS3 club?

Buzzkill
Tuner
Tuner

Back to top Go down

Post by NitrousX Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:50 am

well clubs are up on , JNL7409 has unfortunately has not been able to use use his tdu2 disc. So the new ps3 leader is assassin7860 so please add him instead. And ask hi to invite you via club invite
NitrousX
NitrousX
The Conglomerate
The Conglomerate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down